New Pan Card Online Form 2020
Permanent Account Numer(PAN Card)
- Starting Date – Already started
- Last Date – Not Available
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – Not Specified
- Parents, Guardians or Represantative assessee’s of the Minor(Below 18) can apply for Pan Card.
- Indian Citizen – Rs.107/-
- Indian Citizen Resident in Abroad Pan Card Registration dispatched fees – Rs.989/-
- Payment will be made through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking Or Offline.
How To Apply For New Pan Card
- Open ” Apply for new Pan Card” link from below.
- Choose Physical Or Digital Mode.
- Select Category of Status of Applicant.
- Choose PAN Card Mode.
- Fill Your Basic Details.
- Click on the Submit.
- Pay the Registration Fees.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Arms License
- Driving License
- Pension Card with Photo
- Ration Card
- Photo ID Card issued by any Central/State Government Authority.
- Any Other Document(If Required)