UP Learning License Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh Transport Department(Parivahan)
- Starting Date – Already started
- Last Date – Not Available
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – Not Specified
- Nationality – Indian
- Will be Available after you complete the form.
How To Fill New Form
- Fill the application of up learning license online.
- Upload Documents.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Pay the fees.
- Select the slot where you want to learning test should be held.
- Take Print Out of all Document(Receipt/Online Form).
- Now you have to go to RTO Office for attending exam at the slot you have been choosen.
- After Exam You will get your result immediately.
- If Passed, you can download learning license form after few days.
Types of Learning License in UP
- Motor Cycle Less Then 50CC (MC50CC).
- Motor Cycle without Gears (MCWOG) – Non Transport.
- Motor Cycle with Gears (MCWG) – Non Transport
- Light Motor Vehicle(LMV)
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- Other Vehicle (Crane, Road Roller,etc)