SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus
Staff Selection Comission(SSC)
Some Details about Exam
- Physical Eligibility:-
- Male – 170CMS(ST – 165 CMS)
- Female – 157CMS(SC/ST – 155 CMS)
- Male – (81 – 85) CMS
- 1600 Meters Race
- Selection Process:-
- PHASE I – Computer Based Examination
- PHASE II – Physical
- PHASE III – Medical
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:-
- Time And Distance, True Discount, Decimal Fractions, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio And Proportion, Average, Heights and Distances, H.C.F. and L.C.M of Numbers, Triangle, Circle, Time And Work, Area, Problems On Ages, Problems On Trains, Regular Polygon, Sphere, Algebra, Banker’s Discount, Chain Rule, Statistical Charts, Profit And Loss, Use of Tables and Graphs, Logarithms, Compound Interest, Volume And Surface Area. Simple Interest, Histogram, Boats And Streams, Problems On Numbers ,Number System, Permutations And Combinations, Allegation Of Mixture, Trigonometry, Operations On Numbers, Simplification, Stock and Shares, Calendar, Clocks, Pipes And Cisterns, Partnership, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations.
- General Awareness Syllabus:-
Technology, Days and Years, Indian Politics, Honors and Awards, Inventions, Famous Places in India, General Science, Sports, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Current Affairs, biology, History, Books and Authors, Basic General Knowledge, Physics, Famous Personalities, Indian History, World geography, World Organisation, Indian Culture.
- Reasoning Syllabus:-
Logical Venn diagram, Puzzle test. Logical sequence test, Sitting arrangement, Blood relations, Data Sufficiency, Arithmetical operations, Mathematical operations, Coding-decoding, Alphabet test, Machine input, Inequalities, Classifications Situation reaction
test, Numbers, ranking & time sequence test, Syllogism, Inserting the missing characters, Alpha numerical sequence puzzle, Direction sense test, Sequential output tracing, Number series, Eligibility test, Analogy, Assertion and reason.
- Computer Knowledge Syllabus:-
- MS Excel, Communication, Function and Formulas,Opening and Closing Documents, Elements of Spread Sheet,
Elements of Word Processing, Word Processing Basics, Chats, Video conferencing, e-Banking, etc, WWW and Web Browsers, Services on the Internet, Internet, Editing of Cells, Formatting the Text and its presentation features, Web sites, Blogs, Basics of E-mail, Web Browsing Emails and its related functions, Text Creation, Search Engines, URL, HTTP, FTP.